“Coffee pulp” Tea
Discover our Coffee pulp tea by La Manchuria, made with dehydrated coffee cherry, and enjoy a healthy and energizing drink.
What we call coffee pulp is the outer layer of fruit, the husk of the coffee cherry. It is separated from the coffee bean during its process and thoroughly dried to guarantee the quality of all its olfactory and medicinal attributes.
You will find notes of vanilla, cherry and wood, the flavor reminds us of strawberry, blackberry or even cocoa.
All the beneficial properties in coffee pulp
- Rich in phenolic compounds and melanoindias
- Rich in fibers
- Very high antioxidant capacity
- Fat Burner
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps prevent obesity-related chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Improves insulin levels
- Keeps cells healthy
- Low level of caffeine
- Positive impact on the environment
24 bags of 5 g each of La Manchurian coffee pulp tea
Net Weight 120g